Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4 days left until we hop the pond


This is the 1st post of many that i am going to put up on this site. it is my first time and i literaly just started this site about 5 minutes ago so this wont be long. it has been a long MOB here at Fort Hood, TX and i think its the only place that will make you want to go to Afghanistan as a very wise man once told me. we just had a cook out and some how mccarthy, king, fuller and I ended up serving the company, it was cool tho because it was very relaxing and we all had a good time. now I'm back relaxing in the bay and about ready to get to chow. the 5 min warning just sounded so it looks like I'm going to wrap this up and head there and see how this comes out. until next time. Two eyes one mouth:

Nick Latino

5 comments:

  1. Tell me what you would like me to send??? Love, BAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my prayers. Love, BAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nick hope your spirits are high keep them there. love aunti dee dee.

    ReplyDelete